On Friday 13 January 2006 07:30, Mladen Turk wrote:
> William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> > I'm offering to RM this package late friday or sometime Saturday if
> > there's no serious objection.  Fixing or not fixing partial page results
> > is obviously
>
> Backport of ajp Cookie2 fix from HEAD.
>
>      * mod_proxy: Fix Cookie2 header problems that originates back
>        from mod_jk. Cookie2 was always sent as Cookie.
>        http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=358769&view=rev

+1 on your fix there (just entered into STATUS).  We have a handful of
approved backports, though that one needs another +1.

I note we have a showstopper PR38017 marked regarding mod_cache.
RĂ¼diger's fix looks OK, but I don't feel comfortable voting without figuring
out how it interacts with virtualhosts.  And I still think there's far too
much complexity for questionable gain in the whole quick-handler thing,
but that's another story.

--
Nick Kew