On Feb 13, 2006, at 6:25 PM, Ruediger Pluem wrote:

Then we should either find out or adjust it to the behaviour
that we think is correct as the current behaviour doesn't seem to be.

This looks to be an almost direct port from mod_jk, but I
agree that the current behavior is quite strange :)

So instead of worrying about why it is the way it is,
I agree that we just fix what's there. We have a framework
for true pooling, so let's just use that.;)

Does the patched version pass the test framework?

Have not checked so far. I did not manage to get the test framework running on my box so far. Can someone who has it running give it a try? That would be
very nice.

Although it's not really documented anyplace, it really is
good practice for people who submit large changes to run
them through the test framework first; it might be good
to take same time and try to get it up and running,
since it really does help track some things down... In the
meantime, if you can send the latest patch, I'll test
it here.