On 02/18/2006 11:46 PM, David Reid wrote:
> Ruediger Pluem wrote:
>>
>>So please revert or fix.
>

> Why are people so quick to ask for reversion these days?

Please note that I said revert *or* fix.
I fully understand (not in technical detail) the trouble you have with the
reworked
parts of the auth system. Although I know that this is not required, I like to
see
the trunk at least compilable without further patches to continue other work on
it.
I also appreciate your work on cleaning out the bugs and problems on the
reworked
auth code, but if this takes commits that make the code somewhat uncompilable
please
open a branch and merge it once your work is finished. I think this would
satisfy
everybody's needs.

> I've just committed a change that should make it build on your system.

Yes, this fixes it. Thank you very much for doing so.

Regards

RĂ¼diger