So I decided to "make install", then added the load module statement to httpd.conf
and reran the make test.

Here is what resulted:

Use of uninitialized value in open at /Library/Perl/5.8.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level/Apache/TestServer.pm line 315.
make[1]: *** [run_tests] Error 255
make: *** [module_test] Error 2

As well as a lot of [debug] statements.  Here is a sample:
[ debug] using httpd.conf inherited ServerRoot to resolve modules/mod_apreq2.so [ debug] modules/mod_apreq2.so successfully resolved to existing file /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_apreq2.so
[  debug] Found: apreq_module => mod_apreq2.c
[  debug] Skipping LoadModule of mod_apreq2.c
[  debug] Matched Apache revision Apache/2.0.55 2

Does it seem like I'm going to have problems with this, or am I good to go?
I received no errors during make install...

Thanks,
Boysenberry

boysenberrys.com | habitatlife.com | selfgnosis.com