Am Mittwoch, den 01.03.2006, 19:19 +0000 schrieb Nick Kew:

> Huh?  Of course you can - indeed sometimes must - manipulate headers
> in a filter!  Just so long as you do so before passing anything down
> the
> chain.
>
> What are you trying to do that's a problem?

The obvious test:

static int xmlns_filter_init_test(ap_filter_t *f)
{
  ap_update_mtime(f->r, 1101151837);
  ap_set_last_modified(f->r);

  return OK;
}

  ap_register_output_filter("xmlns", xmlns_filter,
        xmlns_filter_init_test, AP_FTYPE_RESOURCE) ;

did not show any effect and I could not find documentation or examples
on how to do it. So I thought it is impossible by design.

Sincerely,
Joachim