I agree in general, but I guess in this case things are different.
Although Jim chose names with ajp_ contained I think we can also
use this to teach mod_proxy_http flushing. Not quite sure when I have
time for this, but I want to give this a serious check as people also
complainted frequently of this problem for mod_proxy_http.

Regards

Rüdiger