On 4/15/06, Brandon Fosdick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I might have asked this before, but I've forgotten the answer, and so has
> google. Has any of the large file goodness from 2.2.x made it into 2.0.x?
> Will it ever?

Different answer than you got before, but I think this is more accurate (Joe?):

Turn on your OS's large file flags in CFLAGS

make distclean && CFLAGS=-D_something ./configure

and you get the support. This isn't the default with APR 0.9.x (and
thus Apache httpd 2.0.x) because it breaks binary compatibility with
existing builds.  As long as you use only modules that you can
recompile and don't have bugs exposed only with large file support
enabled you should be okay.