On Apr 21, 2006, at 10:51 AM, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

We can not make statements in the code that we know to be inaccurate.
Once you decided to open this can of worms, we must resolve it before
publishing a release.  -- justin

So, basically, we're dead in the water until we develop and apply the appropriate license text?

That means no releases can be made on any branch until this issue is resolved?

Or would we be OK with:

a) reverting the mass change (r395235 on 2.0.x, r395231 on 2.2.x, r395229, r395228 on trunk, looks like Jim already took care of 1.3, what am I missing?)

b) Dredge svn for files updated during the current year and change the notice accordingly

c) Re-roll

?

That would get us moving forward again. We can then wait for guidance from the board/legal.

S.