Just a footnote from legal-discuss that the win32 nmake -f Makefile.win install
isn't moving NOTICE (yet) to the target tree, and once we do that, we need to
then staple it into the installer.  Trivial but needed to be noted.

LICENSE still has our mongo-long-list-of-collected licenses.  IIUC this is no
longer the way we do things.  So I'll chew on the bullet above, if someone
else will take on this question of what goes in LICENSE (only ASL 2, iiuc)
and where the rest of these go.

Bill
--- Begin Message ---