On 5/13/06, Markus Schiegl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Because of r->uri == r->path_info, ap_add_cgi_vars sets SCRIPT_NAME to
""
PHP needs this one for backreference and http://cgi-spec.golux.com
states
it must be set.
An empty r->path_info (manually patched) would give me a SCRIPT_NAME
but removes PATH_INFO, ergo no solution. Ideas?

What do other fcgi implementations send?  When in doubt, I imagine the
best thing to do is whatever mod_fastcgi or mod_fcgid do.

Each fcgi-request is logged (mod_proxy_fcgi.c, line 918) as error?
What about replacing APLOG_ERR with APLOG_DEBUG?

Done, along with changing a couple of APLOG_DEBUGs that are really
errors to APLOG_ERR.

-garrett