On 6/1/06, William A. Rowe, Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Garrett Rooney wrote:
> It looks like the trunk version of httpd has been busted on win32 ever
> since the big authz refactoring in r368027.  I'd be happy to make the
> changes to get it working again, if someone would be so kind as to
> point me to some sort of documentation on how exactly one goes from
> "The old way" to "The new way"...

Garrett please take a look at my commits a couple hrs ago, see if they
are in sync with the direction you want to go.  Need to look to backporting
as these changes are needed on 2.2 IIRC.

They seem reasonable to me, although I haven't tried them out.

One thing that seems odd, it looks like Makefile.win is still copying
docs/conf/httpd-win.conf to conf/httpd.conf.default, isn't the goal of
the previous changes to get a massaged version of httpd-std.conf.in
there?

-garrett