Just for my clarification: Keeping mod_ssl inside the tree would ban
developer involvement (and downloads) from the T-8 countries, right?
What is the actual list of T-8 countries? I found older lists that consist
of Cuba, Syria, North Korea, Sudan, Iran, Libya, Iraq.

I guess that Libya and Iraq have fallen of this list in the meantime. So that
would mean that 5 countries would remain where we need to impose these
restrictions, correct?

Regards

Rüdiger