Am Mittwoch, den 14.06.2006, 20:03 +0100 schrieb Nick Kew:
> On Wednesday 14 June 2006 18:09, Joachim Zobel wrote:
> > It might make sense to send sax events as buckets up the filter chain.
> > Can a module implement an additional bucket type?
>
> Yes, of course a module can!

This is good news. I'll check this out.

> Not quite sure where you envisage consuming them.  Are you looking
> at a markup-processing architecture that separates the parser and
> the event handlers into different filters?

I am thinking about a starter filter - mod_expat for example - that
simply transforms the brigades into brigades of sax buckets. These run
through a filter chain. The sax buckets then should be able to do the
same magic as file buckets, so that they become ordinary heap buckets if
treated as such.

Sincerely,
Joachim