Hi guys,

I'm would like to give few notes on the things I'm
currently working on, so that eventually no duplicate
work is done if someone already have similar things
on his drawing board.

1. Additional by business load balancing method
   that will load balance on the actual load of the
   beckend servers. The servers that have shorter reply
   time will get more load.

2. Hot standby support. Something we have recently added
   to the mod_jk that allows to have the 'hot-standby'
   backend node, that sits there and does nothing until
   all the other nodes fail.

3. CPING/CPONG support for the AJP protocol, for checking
   the status of the backend server prior of sending the
   data itself.

Comments?

Regards,
Mladen.