On 7/11/06, Roy T. Fielding <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Jul 11, 2006, at 2:24 PM, Paul Querna wrote:
> It would of been helpful to discuss this change before doing it on
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Last time someone just went off and did it, we ended up
> reverting it all again.

That was for updating the dates, and the discussion was to hold off
because the board was going to mandate a different update.

Correct - as you all can see, the new template doesn't mention any years.  =)

The update I am doing right now is the one mandated by the board
at the May 24 meeting (minutes not yet public).  The resolution says

Yup.

Thanks!  -- justin