WDaquell wrote:

So, the whole mod is just going to die? Just because we didn't submit bugs or feature requests? Isn't there a problem with a system that assumes software is unwanted if there aren't any bugs found or features that need to be added? -1 for opensource from me...

Actually that's a bit silly.  You've never gotten a note from a vendor
with an expiry on their support for one of their products?  Never had to
upgrade to get security and other serious bug fixes because the product
was out of maintenance?  Open Source is more than a "more expensive"
vendor project, when you can pay a consultant to fix your bug, without
relying on a vendor to do it.

As far as the module dying; yes, it might; but I doubt it.  This hasn't
been posted to users@ as it's better to give with one hand as we take
away with the other... and I'm looking at different options that might
permit this module to persist and keep me occasionally contributing.
FYI - I won't move it outside of all organizational, social and legal
support frameworks into the black hole of sourceforge or similar.  I'll
keep you all posted

Bill