[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Author: jfclere
Date: Fri Jul 28 09:33:58 2006
New Revision: 426604

Log:
First try to put togother an external health checker for mod_proxy.

Added:

httpd/httpd/branches/httpd-proxy-scoreboard/modules/proxy/health_checker_util.c

httpd/httpd/branches/httpd-proxy-scoreboard/modules/proxy/mod_proxy_health_checker.c

httpd/httpd/branches/httpd-proxy-scoreboard/modules/proxy/mod_proxy_health_checker.h
   httpd/httpd/branches/httpd-proxy-scoreboard/support/proxymonitor.c
Modified:
   httpd/httpd/branches/httpd-proxy-scoreboard/modules/proxy/config.m4
   httpd/httpd/branches/httpd-proxy-scoreboard/modules/proxy/mod_proxy.c
   httpd/httpd/branches/httpd-proxy-scoreboard/modules/proxy/mod_proxy.h
   httpd/httpd/branches/httpd-proxy-scoreboard/modules/proxy/proxy_util.c
   httpd/httpd/branches/httpd-proxy-scoreboard/support/Makefile.in