Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Steve VanDevender wrote:
>> Philip M. Gollucci writes:
>>  > William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>>  > >                     Apache HTTP Server 2.2.3 Released
>>  > >  > > The Apache Software Foundation and The Apache HTTP Server
>> Project are
>>  > > pleased to announce the release of version 2.2.3 of the Apache
>> HTTP Server
>>  > > ("Apache").
>>  > >  > > This version of Apache is principally a bug and security fix
>> release. The
>>  > > following potential security flaws are addressed;
>>  > >  > >    CVE-2006-3747: An off-by-one flaw exists in the Rewrite
>> module,
>>  > >    mod_rewrite, as shipped with Apache 1.3 since 1.3.28, 2.0
>> since 2.0.46,
>>  > >    and 2.2 since 2.2.0.
>>  > Is a release in the 2.0.x (2.0.59) soon to follow ?
>>
>> Both 2.0.59 and 1.3.37 have been out for at least a couple of days now,
>> both including the mod_rewrite fix.
> Where did the annoucement go ?
> I'm on pretty much [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> did I miss and delete them by accident ?

We do *not* email three announcement messages anymore.  See the body of
the message which indicates 2.0.59 and 1.3.37 were released as well.
(I thought I just answered that question for you?)

This *one announcement message* was sent (as your reply-all indicated)
to bugtraq, full-disclosure, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], and [EMAIL
PROTECTED]