Well I'm on vacation so thats why I don't reply much.

But i do agree that it does more than just just HTTP.

this will be even more true if mod_ftp gets out of incubator.

So I'm not really for the HTTP in de name.

On 8/10/06, Colm MacCarthaigh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 12:26:23PM -0700, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Pretty darned quiet - either "it's summer" or nobody feels like
> joining the fray when Roy and Will go at it?

Well, Paul's talk in San Diego got me thinking. We're not really "just"
about HTTP any more, it's a misnomer. We're about delivering information
using many different protocols accross the internet. I don't know,
something like Internet Information Server just seems more appropriate
somehow.

--
Colm MacCárthaigh                        Public Key: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
~Jorge