On 8/14/06, William A. Rowe, Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jeff Trawick wrote:

> ap_get_server_version() always spits out something like
> "Apache/2.2.4-dev" (AP_SERVER_BASEVERSION AFAICT)

Plus wiring in the registered module strings?  I think that's extraordinarily
useful information when walking in blind to a configuration problem, and would
hate to lose it.
So if the 'version' flavor includes the extra modules and long version number
tokens, I'm ++1 for the change.

No problems here...  I'll work up a patch just to distinguish between
banner and version.  Any subsequent "ServerTokens None" patch would
then be a modification to ap_get_server_banner().