Hi Jon,

Thanks for letting me know that this issue wont be seen on HPUX. I'll check with the orginal fix that Jeff suggested.

Regards,
Pradeep

On 8/20/06, Jon Snow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Pradeep,

HP-UX will not be affected by the SSL card issue as it was SUN hardware/driver
issue that caused the CPU to spin. I would upgrade to the latest apache
version 2.2.3 to eliminate any bugs that may have already been fixed. There
were a couple of ssl related ones fixed in 2.0.56 for mod_proxy_http and
mod_ssl.

Regards,
Jon