On 8/30/06, Rainer Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The most recent kernel update patch is 118833-20 (SPARC versions, X86
should be analogous).

Yah, that bug has been fixed.  (Paul reported the bug early on, I think.)

We have also heard reports that the SSL crypto engine on the T2000's
is horked.  We've been told that upcoming firmware should resolve that
issue.

FWIW, we're going to be deploying httpd on one of the ASF's T2000 soon
(it's going to eventually take over for our Itanium box).  So, if it's
unstable, we'll be finding out real soon now.  -- justin