Oden Eriksson wrote:
onsdag 30 augusti 2006 10:37 skrev Brian Akins:
With all the talk of a "generic scoreboard," here's something I whipped
up that allows any other module to have some amount of memory per
"worker slot."  We have a different module in-house at CNN which does
something similar. This one is a little rough around the edges, but
gives an idea of what I was thinking about doing.

Care to release this and with a license?

I guess the ASF can have it and use Apache license. It is a little rough, but maybe some will find it useful.

--
Brian Akins
Chief Operations Engineer