On 10/29/06, William A. Rowe, Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I strongly disagree because MOST of the flaws in the HTTP/1.1 implementation,
mod_proxy and even mod_cache exist because the development happened with
insufficient oversight.

Only code that's actively reviewed on trunk/ is going to get the level of
scrutiny required; let's all row in the same direction, shall we?

As long as the ideas are discussed on list first and we come to a
consensus, I'm fine with changes going into trunk instead of a branch.
But, when large changes get dropped into trunk without any warning,
it's extremely annoying.  -- justin