On 11/8/06, Paul Querna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thoughts?

Big +1 from me, although you probably saw that coming ;-)

Seriously though, I want to see mod_lua here at the ASF eventually.  I
had originally thought of it as a good example of a labs type project
(assuming that labs.apache.org gets off the ground), but it certainly
has the potential to grow into something more than that (with an
actual community, releases, etc), and if that's the path that Brian
wants to head down, the best home for it seems to be in the HTTP
Server PMC.

-garrett