Frank wrote:
Nick Kew wrote:
[...]
My chapter 4 discusses thread-safety and external libraries.
But I know nothing about OpenSSL, and I suspect you might be
seeing a problem where none exists.

When the library opens I will take a look at it, but I suspect that your book will not help me in this case...
[...]

Your book will be available in March/April 2007, but I prefer to find a solution somewhat earlier. :-)

In case the book isn't already in print: Don't you think that this problem should be mentioned (and solved) in it? :-) Am I the first one who wants to write a thread-safe Apache module using OpenSSLs crypto functions?

Best regards,
Frank