This is a wild guess but

Line 82 of makefile.win:
!IF EXIST("srclib\zlib")

in the win-src packaged the zlib and openssl folders exist without the files
being in there.
I guess this broke it.

On 1/7/07, Issac Goldstand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Seems to me that the autodetection which used to prevent mod_deflate
from building on win32 unless zlib is in the srclib directory is broken.
I have a vanilla unzip for the win-src, and it's failing on missing
zlib headers...

--
~Jorge