We did it with Y2K so +1...

I've been seeing a *huge* increase in these questions
as well.

On Jan 24, 2007, at 5:28 PM, Victor J. Orlikowski wrote:

Long time, no speak on my behalf. I hope to be changing that soon.

So - to de-cloak:

I've been getting some questions (from my new employer) on the
impact of the upcoming Daylight Saving Time issues for the httpd.

My natural response was: "There are none! It's an OS issue."
Whereupon, I was told that upper management would prefer to have
something rather more "official" than my word on it.

So - suspecting that this might become something of a FAQ in the
coming months, I figured that it might be helpful to post
something to the httpd site on the (non)impact to httpd/apr, if
only to save headaches.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Victor
--
Victor J. Orlikowski <> [EMAIL PROTECTED]