On Feb 19, 2007, at 10:27 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

Since the last report in November, we have seen 2 software
releases:

   o httpd 2.2.4
   o mod_python 3.3.1

2 new codebases are making their way into the project;
mod_ftp has been accepted for graduation from the Incubator
(this will also be reported in the Incubator report
next month) and the code has been moved to underneath
the httpd repository. The httpd mailing lists are replacing
the mod_ftp Incubator lists. The 2nd casebase is
mod_wombat; all IP clearance work has been done, and the
code will be imported shortly. This will also use the normal
httpd lists.

Discussion on the next-generation httpd design has started,
codenamed 'amsterdam.' A SVN sandbox area has been created.
TSU encryption notifications have been sent for httpd
and flood.

There have been no pmc changes or committer changes.

There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

Thanks for the summary, but I have not forgotten that a
board report is due today.

....Roy