Hi,
Thanks.

Well, my idea is want to analyze all requests from client before they arrives to the user applications and also analyze all responsed html after they are created by server applications and before they are arrived at client.

To solve this problem, originally, I want to set up two ports. One port for the user applications and the other is for my tool. My tool will communicate with the user applications through Apache HTTP Server. However, now, I do not think it is a good idea.

Now I am considering to develop a simple tool to solve this problem like Apache HTTP Server to catch the request and response. But I am not still sure about if this is a good idea, because I am not familiar with web application development .

What is your idea ?

Thanks,

Erica