On 4/12/07, Ruediger Pluem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 04/12/2007 05:07 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Author: trawick
> Date: Thu Apr 12 08:07:11 2007
> New Revision: 527969

> Log:
> HTTP proxy ProxyErrorOverride: Leave 1xx and 3xx responses alone.  Only
> processing of error responses (4xx, 5xx) will be altered.
>
> PR: 39245
>
> This is based on a patch submitted by Bart van der Schans <schans hippo.nl>
> and tweaked slightly by me based on discussions on dev@ since April 2006.
> I think rpleum was the first to mention the 1xx issue.

Thanks for fixing this. Just as a side note: ProxyErrorOverride does not work
with
ajp workers. It seems that it never has. I think this should be fixed sometime
in the future.

I saw that in the dev@ discussion and put "HTTP proxy" in the CHANGES
entry, but I don't know if the ajp issue is something to document
(impractical to fix) or something easily resolved with some code.

Thanks,

Jeff