mån 2007-04-16 klockan 22:58 +0200 skrev Ruediger Pluem:

> My first question in this situation is: What is the correct thing to do here?
> Generate the response from the cache (of course with the updated headers from
> the 304
> backend response) and delete the cache entry afterwards?

My understanding (regarding no-store and cache updates from 304

The response you send if the client request was a unconditional SHOULD
be the merged response of the old response and entity headers from the
304.

But you do not need to delete the already cached response without
no-store if you do not want to (change of CC is not an invalidation
criteria), but you MUST NOT store the updated headers from a no-store
session (no-store on either response or request).

Regards
Henrik