Hi !

I've written an rfc3744 (ACL) implementation on top of mod_dav module
(mod_dav_acl: linux, LGPL license, available at
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/moddavacl>). As I wanted not to
reinvent the wheel I've added some hooks onto the mod_dav module and
changed some apis into public ones. Patch for mod_dav module (and some
fixes to base Apache) is available in the source tarball (some patches
needed by rfc4791/CalDAV implementation available at
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/modcaldav>). Any chance or interest
into getting these patches (or something similar) into the mainline of
mod_dav ?

The acl implementation works along with the standard filesystem
provider. I heard that Subversion developers has some plans on
implementing rfc3744 as well. At this point I would be very pleased to
have the needed hooks there in mod_dav but even greater integration
aren't out of the scope. However, I personally don't have much interest
beyond linux which this implementation is dependent on and currently
also depends on extended attribute support on the filesystem.

br, Jari