On Apr 22, 2007, at 2:00 PM, Brian McCallister wrote:

Should I pester folks to create a new httpd component in bugzilla (mod_wombat) or just track issues and patches as a separate project (and hence pester folks to set that up)?

I'd favor a new mod_wombat component under httpd-2. However, should httpd and mod_wombat ever decide to part company, a separate 'product' is more easily excised from Bugzilla.

I can create either of these in Bugzilla.

S.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]              http://www.temme.net/sander/