On 5/17/07, Akins, Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Had a couple hours while on vacation after reading PiL.  This makes
connection, server, and apr_table into real lua "modules."  I also separated
out the code and started playing with getters and setters.

I like the idea of doing the function tables in "plain" C, rather than "Lua"
C.  Mostly because I understand it more :)  Also, it may be faster as it
avoids using a bunch of Lua tables to keep track of callbacks and functions.
Would be interesting to have a performance bake-off.

Haven't found a good way to rework request.c into this arrangement, but I
ran out of time.

I'm not a fan of the way the pools and hash tables are lazily
initialized, as it isn't thread safe and one of the nice things about
mod_wombat is its thread safety.  Perhaps something that's initialized
during server startup instead?

Also the new files all need license headers.

-garrett