Hi,

I will also add if there is known issue with this API call
ap_parse_uri(request_rec *  r,  const char *  uri) is there any work around
available.

Waitin for replies. Thanx in advance

Sonia

On 6/14/07, sonia mukherjee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
Thanx for the reply, i am already using the QSA flag. On further
investgation i have found out that this query string is getting lost during
a particular API call to Apache namely
ap_parse_uri(request_rec *  r,  const char *  uri). I have also found out
on Apache docs that this API call has the side effect of losing the
particular query parameter ( r->args).Now could any body suggest a similar
API call that doesnot have an affect like this.

Thanx in advance

Sonia