Currently one can specify timeout on one's BalancerMember (e.g. with mod_proxy_ajp).

Does this serve as both a connection and request timeout? If so, in the worst case I can use it to be both and thus set it for the latter (knowing it is ridiculous for the former).

I read the "Re: ProxyTimeout does not work as documented <http://marc.info/?l=apache-httpd-dev&m=117986243317037&w=2>" thread and am trying to figure out how to set connection and request timeouts for mod_proxy_ajp today with 2.2.4 -- and hopefully do so in a manner that is compatible with the resolution of this thread...

--
Jess Holle