2.2.x is RTC.

Regards

RĂ¼diger

On 07/27/2007 10:34 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Author: rederpj
Date: Fri Jul 27 13:34:41 2007
New Revision: 560373

Log:
 mod_ldap, mod_authnzldap: Add support for nested groups (i.e. the ability
     to authorize an authenticated user via a "require ldap-group X" directive
     where the user is not in group X, but is in a subgroup contained in X.
     PR 42891 [Paul J. Reder]

Modified:
    httpd/httpd/trunk/CHANGES
    httpd/httpd/trunk/include/util_ldap.h
    httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/aaa/mod_authnz_ldap.c
    httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/ldap/util_ldap.c
    httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/ldap/util_ldap_cache.c
    httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/ldap/util_ldap_cache.h
    httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/ldap/util_ldap_cache_mgr.c

--
Paul J. Reder
-- Albert Einstein