On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 18:02:34 -0500
"William A. Rowe, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >              }
> > -            else if (ap_strchr_c(encoding, ':') != NULL) {
> > +            else if (ap_strchr_c(encoding, ',') != NULL) {
>
> Uhm - so blowing away q val logic?

Huh?  You lost me.

> Actually, that doesn't look like a semi, that looks like a colon which
> has no meaning I can think of, offhand.  What was that about, before?

It came from a tired misreading of section 14:11 of rfc2616.
Specifically the separately-quoted colon in the line
  Content-Encoding = "Content-Encoding" ":" 1#content-coding

(also from having no recollection of ever having seen more
than one token in a real-life Content-Encoding).

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/