Ruediger Pluem wrote:

> But I admit that this is harder to audit and is more likely to change at some
> point of time to the usage of a pool.

More to the point, implementation of apr_ctime.  The alternative of no error
at all or no timestamp seemed worse, to me.  Maybe an XXX comment on trunk
to that effect?  (I don't so much care about 0.9/1.2 which aren't moving
targets, like trunk).

> So you will get my votes (currently there seems to be svn issue where the
> pre-commit hook always fails).

Ditto.  There's now an -r2.patch of the one you noted was incomplete for 2.0,
so you can look at that, even though I can't provide the new link in STATUS
right now.

Bill