Hello!

The bucket structure and the bucket contents live in different pools. The
bucket structure is allocated from bucket allocator (apr_bucket_alloc_t). So
my question is could the allocator pool cleanup chain get garbled if bucket
contents pool lifetime is shorter than the allocator pool lifetime?

In my I have SIGSEGV in mod_proxy in apr_socket_close when I create and
destroy buckets very intensively in my module. The mpm is worker. Couse of
SIGSEGV is broken cleanups chain of the socket pool. The socket pool,
connection pool and allocator pool are the same. Buckets contents are
allocated from short lived pools which are created and destroyed many times
during the request phase.

--
Aleksey