On 10/9/07, Renu Tiwari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  We are facing an issue in dynamically loading the thirdparty module to
> Apache2.0.61 server. Error shown in error_logs of Apache server is
>
> *"Error from DSOLoadLibrary - Not enough space".*

That's not an Apache message, FWIW.  I can't find a reference to
"DSOLoadLibrary".

googling indicates that some symbol table might be full and maybe some other
ld options need to be used (something about big table of contents -- ld flag
bigtoc)

See if there is a LDR_CNTRL setting in bin/envvars.  If there is one (I
don't think there should be one for 64-bit), comment it out to confirm that
it doesn't hurt this.

Call AIX support.

Work with AIX folks that help ISVs.