Issac Goldstand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I'm giving up looking for records on who started RM-ing 2.09 (or if it was
> started), but if noone answers, I'll tag-and-roll 2.09 on Monday,

It might be wiser to scrap the 2.09 branch and start a 2.10 release
branch.  There's stuff in trunk that we should get out there, mainly
Win32 fixes, that I doubt were backported to 2.09.

> and would like to see it ship the same day (one can hope we'll have 3
> PMCs in the room :))
>
> Ditto for 1.34 - if you're a PMC and didn't vote (I know we're missing
> one; too tired to look for the other two votes which I remember
> getting in archives now, will do it while I prepare release
> announcements) please vote either before or at the hackathon.

The key is to find a time that Philip will be around, since he's the
third PMC vote.  AIUI he will be busy during at least the start of
next week.

--
Joe Schaefer