On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 16:04:21 +0100
Ruediger Pluem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There are 9 backport proposals currently in the STATUS file
> and 7 of them only miss one vote. The two remaining ones
> only require some more or less large adjustments to the proposal
> and should miss only one vote after that.

Just made a small update.  More to come, time permitting.

At this stage, we might want to make a distinction between "must have"
and "can wait" in backport proposals.  So a fix for a serious bug gets
priority attention over a new feature, and a simple proposal can be
promoted over one that's time-consuming to review.

Just a thought.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/