William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

I'm thinking that httpd/mod_ftp/trunk/tests/perl-framework might move
over to httpd/test/trunk/mod_ftp-perl-framework for now.  After it
has a few more eyeballs, that could just be merged into the actual
.../perl-framework tree (as long as it stays out of the way when
mod_ftp isn't found.)

Ok, I rethought this.  /repos/asf/test/ makes no sense...

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/test/trunk/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/test/branches/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/test/tags/

have subelements with nothing to do with each other...

    * LICENSE
    * README
    * STATUS
    * flood/
    * perl-framework/
    * specweb99/

Zany.

I suggest

httpd/test/

  flood/[trunk|tags|branches]
  (a test subproject in it's own right, httpd-agnostic)

  httpd/
  (all testing modules related to httpd core)

    test/[trunk|tags|branches]
    (renaming perl-framework, which is too wordy anyways)

    specweb99/[trunk|tags|branches]

  mod_ftp/
  (all testing modules related to mod_ftp)

    test/[trunk|tags|branches]
    utils/[trunk|tags|branches]

  mod_mbox/.... mobox tests, and so on, and so on.

The  LICENSE / README / STATUS belong in each trunk.

Thoughts?  Votes?

Bill