Hello,

We are currently using httpd-2.2.4. Hoe comes, that httpd processes can get that huge?

Martin, may I recommend that you send such support questions to one of the
our user mailing lists instead of the developer list.

 http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html   (English)
 http://httpd.apache.org/usersdelist.html (German)

I was doing so, but noone has answered. And the request us very technical and not a configuration issue, so I don't think that common users may help me. Maybe it is a bug since httpd processes should never consume that much memory (we are not using mod_php, mod_perl or anything like that).

Regards
Marten