I stand corrected...

I should have said that the Google site search on CVE doesn't find
anything about this issue when given search strings "MSA01150108" or
"mod_negotiation". The more specific key-search page comes up trumps,
however.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Maybe the apache security team should contact
> mitre so that
> these entries are marked as disputed.
>
> Cheers,
> Stefan

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. If you receive this message in
error, please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the
message and any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy
any hardcopies of the message. The sender's company reserves the right to
monitor all e-mail communications through their networks.