On Mar 6, 2008, at 12:45 PM, Jani M. wrote:

Ruediger Pluem wrote:
You can already do this with mod_headers. Just add
Header add Set-Cookie "MYCOOKIE=SOMEVALUE.% {BALANCER_WORKER_ROUTE}e; path=/;" env=BALANCER_ROUTE_CHANGED

Ah. Don't know why, but for some reason I didn't even think of using mod_headers for this. Now that you mentioned this, it seems quite obvious.

No need for additional code IMHO.

I agree. "Native" support for this in proxy module directly would be nice, but not necessarily worth the effort.

The advantage of mod_headers is more flexibility that what could
be "comfortably" added to the proxy module itself as well...

This comes up maybe once or twice a year... I think I'll add
it to my standard Apache 2.2 Proxy module presentation ;)