Graham Leggett wrote:

Let each consumer of authn providers redefine the list_provider_names
callback in case they are loaded individually without mod_authn_core.

Can you check if mod_auth_form also needs this?

  Yes, it does -- looks like you're doing your own ap_lookup_provider()
calls on the authn provider group.  I can put it in for you if you
like.  I'd propose also taking out the AP_MODULE_MAGIC_AT_LEAST(20080403,1)
check because in trunk you can just call the new function; if you're
backporting to 2.2 before the "walk cache" stuff gets backported,
just do it the old way (and don't define the list_provider_names callback).

  I'll let the "walk cache" stuff settle a little more but I hope
to propose it for backporting soon (see the relevant patch set under
http://people.apache.org/~chrisd/patches/walk_cache/).  It should be
backwards-compatible and provides a performance boost, especially
for mod_dav when running behind authn/z (which it almost always is).

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B