Roy T. Fielding wrote:

Go ahead and migrate them.

Happy to.

I looked at the patch last week and found
no clue as to how to evaluate it without a working win32 install.

Understandable.  I thought for a while about going the utf-8 route, but
since this code would never, never be applicable anywhere else, I just
gave up on the thought.

You are the only windows developer on trunk, so let's just treat
anything specific to win32 as auto-backport until the folks who only
test releases start complaining.  Same goes for BeOS, if anyone cares.

Was ... welcome Tom :-)

Makes sense, although I had tossed up to http://people.apache.org/~wrowe/
in hopes that one of the many users might test the new ApacheMonitor
(message id <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>).  A shame that didn't happen
but agreed, no reason to let this block a release.

Bill